Sunday, January 22, 2017

Yellow for Lylli

I asked my daughter what she wanted me to create next - what kind of house she would like to have.  I asked: "How many floors?", "What color?", and "What is one 'must have' element?"  The answers were: 3, yellow and LIBRARY. 



Top down view, 3rd floor. Library on the left, master bedroom on the right.

I wanted the library to be two floors and my original idea was to do a Beauty and the Beast tribute, but it morphed into something else as I went along. Lylli likes having big families and we needed space for people to live too. :)

Top down, 2nd floor. 3 bedrooms (1 great for a butler), a small fitness room and the lower level of the library with small sitting area.

Top down view, 1st floor. Lylli wanted lots of color and a child's bedroom on the 1st floor.





















No comments:

Post a Comment