Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Gogh & Get It

I am a huge fan of Van Gogh - have been since a teacher talked a little about him one time in Kindergarten.  It sparked something in me and I have been fascinated by him ever since.  So, when I discovered there are beds you can 'earn' as a painter perk in Sims 4 that have his paintings on them, I HAD to use them in a house.






 

The sim that is currently living there is part of a 'legacy' and her story is shaping up strangely.  She is a teenager, falls in love, ages up, moves in with her love and discovers she's pregnant.  While she is finding that out, her partner is in the kitchen cooking, starts a fire, and dies from fright.  ALL of that happened in one day.

I had barely moved them in!

EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot: Gogh & Get It

No comments:

Post a Comment