Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Touch of Flair

I've been in this 'tiny house' frame of mind lately.  I am usually all about building the biggest house, filling it with everything you can think of....and never leaving the lot.  It gets boring after a while :(.  So, why not have a tiny house that has the bare minimum and FORCE you to take your Sim for walks?

I found something like this next one on a tiny house website.  I loved the bit of Spanish flair it had so I went for it.  I miss all the options I had on Sims 3 for customizing EVERY. THING., but I'm fairly happy with how it came out.

I think I would maybe extend it by one block to give more space in the kitchen/living room, but wanted to keep it under 20,000 so Sims could move directly into it.


Back of House

Top View



As you can see, I didn't do a lot of interior decorating since keeping it below "Sim Budget" was my primary focus. Also, the lot in the Gallery does not come with planters - both of the Sims living there are gardeners and have already started working on their skills. 


Current residents love this, but are a little sad that they might have to upgrade or renovate for the little Oliveira on the way. (By the way, these Sims, minus baby, are available in the Gallery too.)



Sims ID: Athsndwords
Lot: Touch of Flair
Sims: Oliveira

No comments:

Post a Comment