Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Mod-Pod

Hello Friends!  Sorry about the gap in posting.  My niece got married and I was honored to photograph her big day.  I've been editing photos like crazy and prepping for the holidays with my work and home families.  It's been pretty crazy. 

Next up is Mod-Pod.


I had this idea of outdoor stairs to a rooftop bar/patio, but I didn't want to make a large house - again with the tiny house brain :).  I was really trying to make something roomy, but not use my entire lot.


This side shows an outdoor space off of the single bedroom and the window is into the bathroom.



Top-down view shows the roof of the 3rd floor office and the rooftop patio.  There is a yoga mat available for your early morning routine.  (Pool and hot tub are ground level.)

Top-down view with roof removed to show office.







Lovely little 3-story house with one bedroom, 1 bathroom, pool, hot tub and bar (ohhh, yeahhh!).

EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot: Mod-Pod

No comments:

Post a Comment