Monday, December 5, 2016

Battle of the Gnomes

During the process of creating the first house, I made it red and duplicated and aimed to make something like townhouses.  My son saw it and said "You should make one red and one blue like in "Gnomeo and Juliet" and have a gnome battle.  When I realized that one of the EP's did have a lot of gnome options we high-fived and I got to work.

So far this has 4 downloads and 1 favorite.  Not a lot, but I'm pleased when even one person appreciates it :).







....wait a second....how'd that guy get there?  INVADER!! SPY!!



uh.....what is happening here??  Sheesh man...get some clothes on!  There are ladies present!



This guy says go grab your flamingo and head on over to the Sims 4 Gallery to download these crazy guys.  


If you like it, please drop me a comment here or in the Gallery.  Got something you'd like to see me try to create?  I'll try and see what happens :).

No comments:

Post a Comment