Monday, December 12, 2016

Fire & Mystery

This lot has quite the story attached to it.  I started this house by using some of the pre-made rooms that came with the base game. It morphed as I went along and I realized that I was using red alot.  The sim that I put in this house was named Journey Fierro and all I could think was 'fire!' and she was every bit of that.  While she appeared normal...she certainly was not...



Dance floor creates great skylights  :)





These bedrooms were added on later and I was a bit generous with the size of the girl's room.  Before my 'tiny house' phase. Since they are underground I wanted the pool to bring some light into the room and added a few windows.

But wait....wasn't there another building on this lot?  Oh.....Wonder what's in there....?


Uh.....what a strange little room? And why does that door have so man locks on it....out here with the stairs?? Its set up like you are locking something in.

...

Or someone?

Uh-oh.  RUN!!!


Quit crying...at least you were given a tv and some books...poor Eliza Pancakes didn't have any of that....Uh...I mean....What?

I had to remove the door to keep sims in. Locking it didn't seem to work for me then.

The beautiful homeowner and her prisoner *cough* er,...husband.  


This sim was a lot of fun to play.  I didn't set out to make her a psychopath.  I did put her in the criminal career because I hadn't yet played it in Sims 4.  It was after some Youtube watching, and a visit from the stupdily named Eliza Pancakes, that I decided to go a bit darker.  At one point, when Eliza was starving, my sim walked down to the room, looked in the window and ATE A SANDWICH all on her own!



Her first child was half alien. She was a bit of a handful, to say the least. I would say creating her story was the most fun I've had in Sims in a long time.

EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot: Fire and Mystery

(Journey is not in the gallery...yet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment