Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Studious Studio

My plan for the Sim that I built this studio for was that she would have a 'renter' in her home and she would spend most of her time at the studio (retail space) and it worked out pretty well for her.  I ended up creating a Legacy with her since she was so fun to play. Hollie Moondragon is also in the Sim Gallery for you to download :)




When I originally built this, the part at the back hanging over the yard was MUCH smaller.  That is the bathroom for the apartment and I expanded it to add a dresser (see below), but I am going to go back in and take all that back down. The more I look at it, the more it annoys me.  That was also when I added the bar in the backyard.







Wall upstairs even has a photo of Hollie Moondragon
Hollie was a master painter, made a nice chunk of change, married her renter and had 3 kids. Her oldest daughter had triplets and then another girl later. Her middle child, a son, just got had a child with his girlfriend (sinner!), and the youngest daughter (in one day) aged up to young adult, fell in love and got engaged, got pregnant, found a new house and got all moved in....and her lover died while making mac & cheese their first night.  All in ONE DAY!  And ol' Grim Reaper didn't care...no amount of pleading was going to work :(.  Well, that's Sims for you!

Have a great night. Happy Simming!

EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot: Studious Studio
Sim: Hollie Moondragon

No comments:

Post a Comment