Sunday, February 12, 2017

There's Their Lair: Part 1

Recently Sims 4 added Vampires to the game play and some pretty cool new build items.  I've been using some stuff from the pack, like the radiator that I used in the Southern Belle build.  I had not planned to tackle a large 'Vampire Mansion' build, but I caved.

Honestly...I think I'm avoiding the Golden Girls build that I started...  

Enjoy the Vampire lair. There are a LOT of images from this one so I'm breaking it up into two posts.








Hmmm....that dirt looks awfully fresh......



For the Top Down View: The roof on this one was an absolute challenge.  I wanted lots of rooms - perhaps they'd built on at some point - and I wanted to have a lot of 'tower' roof pieces.  I am NOT a roof genius....I know that for absolute certainty now.


Top floor has an elegant room that I had originally planned to be the bedroom of the human plasma slave - but it changed into being Zoey's room.  Zoey is a young girl that was recently changed into a vampire.  She was very innocent and pure, lots of whites and pale blues.  She is now coming to terms with the new darkness in her and trying to find out what it all means.  She also battles within herself over the new human 'roommate'.  She and her Sire have kept him in the dark...thankfully compelling him wipes his memory...but she thinks she might be falling in love with him.  Will he still love her if he knew the truth?





The stairwell outside of Zoey's room:



Below - 2nd Floor:


Interesting that new human chose the only blood red room in the house?  Maybe he knows more than Zoey realizes?









Stairwell leading down to ground floor: The railing overlooks the entry from the front door.


End of Part 1.

EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot: There's Their Lair

No comments:

Post a Comment