Thursday, February 16, 2017

1st Maxis Fav

Pretty exciting news the other night. 

1st - I uploaded my vampire lair and did @TheSims on Twitter.  They actually responded and I was geeking out about it. It was such a highlight to my week. 

Then...it got better :)

 I logged into Sims 4 to do some building and checked on my uploads.  I see all of these downloads, likes and comments on a certain build so I go check it out and the first comment I see is "Congrats on the Maxis fav"


This was the first one I've ever received and I was SO excited.  I had even forgotten that I had uploaded this room from the Vampire build as a room by itself. I am SO glad that so many people have downloaded, faved and commented on this room. 

I did notice a couple "way too creepy" comments so I decided to go into the same room and just change the color swatch on everything. Same items, just picking different colors:
This isn't my normal screenshot because I haven't been feeling well and didn't even take screenshots in the game before I changed it all back.  *Bad Blogger!*

It is a good example of how versatile rooms can be. 

Original:



So, if you want to download either, here's how:

Gothic Breakfast Nook

Creamy Gothic Breakfast

There's Their Lair (full vampire house)

EA ID: Athsndwords

No comments:

Post a Comment