Monday, February 6, 2017

Athsndwords Coffee House

I haven't created a lot of retail lots in the Sims and I'm not sure why that is.  I did the art gallery/studio and the restaurant Ereganto, but I've been so focused on homes and I am thinking its simply that they are my 'comfort zone.' 

When I was a kid I wanted my parents to buy a storefront in the small town that we lived in so I, at a mature age of 16, would turn it into a coffee house / tea & sandwich shop.  Sadly, that didn't happen.

So, can't have it in real life, build it in Sims right?? However, this is certainly not in the 'small town' vibe and would look better in a city environment...or warehouse district. I did add a 'parking lot' in the back, but can easily be used for a patio area or whatever strikes your fancy.

























Enjoying the new local coffee house....


...if you didn't like the canoli....all you had to do was say something....Rude!


EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot: Athsndwords Coffee House

No comments:

Post a Comment