Friday, February 17, 2017

For my Hubby

My husband and I just celebrated our 4 year anniversary and I wanted to do something cute and uniquely me for  him...which is building his family home in Sims 4 :).  His parents still live here and I was privileged to visit it myself before we got married. 


For those that don't know, my husband is from The Netherlands and a little town in Holland called Dordrecht.  I'm fairly certain its one of my most favorite places on Earth and a wonderful city to just walk around in.

Keep in mind that there are some things that just aren't in the Sims 4 so its not exact, and I try to build without CC so I can upload to the gallery.  I've created this purely from my mind, but I think its fairly close :)





























His mother is a very colorful lady that loves plants and has them everywhere...I tried to do that aspect in the right way.  They have a really neat multi-color couch with a lounge piece that I wasn't able to recreate :( and the bedrooms are different. One is actually a sewing room now.

EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot: Weimarstraat House

No comments:

Post a Comment