Sunday, May 14, 2017

Finally Home

I've tried, numerous times, to create an RV or portable 'tiny house' and I get so frustrated over my inability to create 'wheels' that I just give in, build another tiny house, and move on. 

For this one I decided to create a 'trailer hitch' on the side of the 'camper' nearest the laundry line.  The thought is that a young woman had been traveling, working as a photographer, in any city she could find work. Along the way she met a nice boy and they decided to remove the wheels and set down roots.  They aren't quite ready to give up their nomadic lifestyle by purchasing a traditional home, but who knows what their future holds💗💗.
























House has CC - working on a non-CC version for upload :)

Lot: Finally Home

No comments:

Post a Comment