Sunday, May 7, 2017

Athsndwords #Rorybuilds Challenge: House 04

The fabulous, amazing and adorable Rory Plays the Sims has another build challenge for the masses - this time a 2-story build:


Below is my interpretation. It is LOADED with CC this time. I really wanted to just go nuts. The CC version is on Gallery and I'm working on a non-cc version. There are a lot of elements that I will need to replace and I want to create something I'm happy with, so that version may not be available right away.  Enough talk - check out my version of Rory's 4th Build Challenge:


































Some images are combined because I took SOOO many screenshots and I want to include them all, but I didn't want to make the post massively huge. I hope you like it!

Lot: Athsndwords #Rorybuilds 4

NOTE: If you have never watched Rory on Twitch, you seriously need to. She is such a genuinely nice person and the community around her is incredible.  




2 comments:

  1. Athsndwords! I LOVE your build! Your CC is awesome and your home feels so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!I was anti-cc for so long, but blogging my builds was starting to feel like the same interior every time. I jumped on the CC train and haven't gotten off since :). Keep on with the challenges...I'm loving them!

    ReplyDelete