Friday, March 17, 2017

Warehouse Studio: Custom Content vs Sims 4 Content Only

For a long time I was adamantly against custom content in my game.  I ran into some issues with bad content in Sims 3 and honestly didn't know how easy, and addictive, it would be to put it in Sims 4 :). 
I still love the original content for Sims 4...but I do have my complaints. I wish we had more small shelf objects. I want to see some clutter that shows character in the house! I want some furniture that has diversity and full sets. I want, I want, I want :). 

SO - I did a warehouse studio in two versions. One has custom content (from the amazing creators that contribute to The Sims Resource). The first has CC and the second does not.

CC - clocks, round fan

CC - windows, round fan


CC - Skylights!!!



CC - Living room furniture, dining chairs, lower kitchen cabinets, shelf clutter, desk lamp

CC - furniture (except lamp and tv), fireplace

CC - shelf and most clutter, paintings, clock, bed, ladder)






CC - Windows, shower, paintings, towel. LOVE the open windows!!!!

CC - Mirror



 Ok - and now for the version without CC. I miss the awesome windows :(.














EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot(s): Warehouse Studio - CC
        Warehouse Studio - No CC

No comments:

Post a Comment