Friday, July 7, 2017

Bookworm's Cottage


 So I saw this cute little building on Pinterest and I wanted to recreate it in Sims.  Its certainly the type of building I've had a dream of in my own life - this cute little cottage in the woods, perfect for reading books and writing.  I originally had the idea of a bed in it....but decided that this was more of a lazy reading and writing cottage, but you'd want to go home at night :).

Now, I could have hit a mark that is closer to my vision with the use of CC, but I'm really trying to stay away from it.  Mostly because I was decorating every build twice and I just really don't have the kind of time to do that right now and really build like I want to.  Anyway!!  Enough of this - On to the build:









Note: Please ignore the tree coming through the bookcase - I need to pay more attention sometimes.



EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot: Bookworm's Cottage

 

No comments:

Post a Comment