Thursday, June 1, 2017

SpringSims Buildspiration

Finally!  I have been working on this one for a bit.  I had gotten about halfway through when they made the announcement for Sims 4 Parenthood and based on the trailers and early release Sims 4 streamers on Twitch, I knew that I really wanted to wait for this one.


Let me just say - if you have Sims 4 you really, REALLY, need the Parenthood game pack...ESPECIALLY if you are a legacy player.  It is incredible!  As a builder I am excited about the new clutter (and a ton of other build / buy content) and it means I can remove some of the CC that I didn't want to download in the first place :D.  Not because I 'hate' CC....but because I play on a laptop and so much CC bogs down my machine a bit, I've noticed a few random glitches I never had before, and its  a pain to do two versions of every build.  Especially when I spend an hour looking for 1 piece of CC that is marking the whole build as modded...it was a hat. A. HAT. 😖😒

Rant over.  First, @spring_sims (Twitter) inspiration image:


And my take on it:


























































EA ID: Athsndwords
Lot: SpringSims Buildspiration

 

No comments:

Post a Comment